Thursday, June 25, 2015

Back to my poems

Good afternoon. I know it's been a while since I posted a poem or song lyrics out here, but things got crazy. I'm still sorting them out. I have a new blog to put all my posts about Home Free. There might still be one or two posts here, but Home Free In My Words is the new blog to find all my Home Free fun! Check it out from the link on right side.

Now back to my poems and song lyrics. This morning I had a short conversation with my 7 year old daughter about writing songs. She wants to write a song so bad and has already written lyrics. I guess I need to get her into piano lessons, asap! When I got to work this morning, it happened. Words started flowing. It makes it difficult to work and write at the same time. In between some mandatory training classes I put together these 3 poems. I hope you like them.



No comments:

Post a Comment